While pottering around my house in Bahrain, I clicked a few pics with the chair as an object of focus. However what started randomly, soon gave rise to a coherent sequence as I wondered what if an inanimate object would think too?
So presenting Kissa Kursi Ka, albeit of a different kind!
- The curtains are drawn, the stage is set. Let the show begin, you will like it I bet!
2. Once in the Kingdom of Dilmunia, a riot of colours emerged from the petunia!
3. The orange marigiolds’ musky fragrant, the white clouds drift like a fluffy vagrant. The green trees blow my loneliness away, these 3 colours rejoice in my nation’s flag too, I say!
4. Finally, I get a table for company.
5. The setting sun slants in, shadows flicker in the breeze. I relax in the drawing room, sitting at ease!
6. The silent rain has soaked the setting day, the colour of love has since long been washed away.
7. Alone I sit and gaze into the night, life is simply neither black nor white.
Note:- a) Dilmunia is inspired by ancient civilization of Dilmun and has links to present day Bahrain b) I was based in this wonderful Gulf country for a few years until 2017.